Saturday, June 05, 2004

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban

I saw the movie last night (and have tickets to see it again tonight) with my wife - we both enjoyed it a lot. Quite a different feel to this movie - the change in directors is VERY evident - but it's a good thing in my opinion. The pacing was better, and even though the movie is 2 hours 21 minutes it didn't seem really long. I liked the Dementors, and the effects were well done. And once again the film makers have done some very inspired casting. David Thewlis as Remus Lupin and Gary Oldman as Sirius Black were fantastic! Hopefully I'm not too tired tonight that I fall asleep in the middle of watching it for the second time - didn't get to sleep till after midnight, and I had to get up at 4:30am to get to work by 6am. No rest for the wicked, apparently...

No comments: