Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Ooooh...

It's been a while since I posted, so I figured I'd better fix that ;).

Gaze in wonder and amazement at the new Apple G5 - now all dual 64-bit processor powered. Hence the title of the post - cause I'm sitting here slack jawed and drooling over this. Plus - the top-'o-the-line dual 2.5 GHz G5's are liquid cooled. Pretty slick, eh? Of course, since the dual 2.5 GHz G5 system starts at $2,999 (yipe!) I'm not going to be getting one anytime soon.

Better be sure those hard drives are really 100% cleaned before you sell them - a company bought a hard drive from eBay and found a financial services company's customer database and access codes for the company's secure intranet on it. Oopsie!

It's not much, but it's todays post. Hope this keeps my 3 or 4 readers RIVETED. At least till tomorrow's post - right? ;)

No comments: