Monday, May 10, 2004

Well, THAT'S new...

So - I go to www.blogger.com to write a new post for the blog today, and it's different. Blogger, that is. They've changed the site. New graphics, new interface - it's quite a change. Still kinda getting used to it, but so far I like it.

In other news, I've been using Mozilla Firefox for some time now, ever since they updated to version 0.8 and renamed it Firefox. I also started using Mozilla's email client, Thunderbird. And I think they ROCK. A browser that gives you a built in pop-up blocker, tabbed browsing, easy to install skins, and the ability to install additional features Mozilla calls extensions. Thunderbird has a decent built-in spam filter, is easy to use and configure, and also has downloadable extensions. Plus, they're free of ads (unlike Opera), and totally free! Try them - you'll like them!

No comments: