Saturday, May 01, 2004

Fun with iPod

I have a 15GB iPod - got it February 14th. Which was great timing, cause the Pepsi/iTunes promo started soon after that. I think I ended up with something like 50 free songs, not bad I guess. I have something like 800 songs in total on my iPod, and I spend alot of time listening to it on random shuffle - which makes some very interesting choices. I've had it go from playing Radiohead to Journey to Eminem. It's a lot of fun to just take a long walk and let it shuffle play an ecclectic mix of your music to you. I also have a FM transmitter to use in the car - so I can take along my iPod on car trips. Apple released a new version of iTunes and a new version of the iPod software - and I guess some people are having problems with the new software not recognizing their iPod. Man, that sucks. I don't know what I'd do without mine now.

No comments: