Monday, August 27, 2007

It's a wonderful life! :)

I am officially employed as a full-time stay at home Dad now, my last day of 'real' work was Wednesday the 22nd. And as of Thursday the 23rd, I officially am no longer employed by Time Warner Cable. And I could NOT possibly be more pleased with my new career! I've got some new twin pictures, we took some today, as well as some over the weekend - Sara's parents, Grandma and Grandpa D, threw the twins a 'Welcome to the family' party on Saturday, so we have a few pictures from that. I'll be posting some today, and some of the rest tomorrow.

So, here we go!


Alex



Mara



They aren't very steady sometimes...



Bearcat Alex



Mara, a self-portrait (kidding!)



The Twins



Look how happy they are



Mara and Grandpa D



She likes hanging out with Grandpa



Grandma is giving Alex a kiss

No comments: