Saturday, April 10, 2004

You'll have that...

Ah, what a day. Still trying to adjust to the new work schedule, and I'm really dragging right now. Thought I'd write something to help keep me awake. So, what to write about. Hmmm. Maybe this would be easier if I had some caffeine in me....

(10 minutes later)

Alright, that's better. Caffeine - our fine stimulant friend. Alright, and now - we're writing!
But what to write about? I need...inspiration. Alright, a quick walk should get the creative juices flowing...

(20 minutes later)

Well, that walk was great - a little longer than I intended to be gone, but no matter. And now - to write!
Crap.
I got nothing.
Oh well. You should be outside enjoying the beautiful weather anyway - not inside reading this.
But I will leave you with this one little link - The new Spider Man 2 trailer!
Be sure to watch it only in moderation - because you should be outside.
Enjoying the nice weather - remember?
Oh, just do it - it'll make you feel better.

No comments: