Saturday, April 24, 2004

Waiting for inspiration

Boredom causes introspection. Well, it does for me at least. I've been thinking a lot about the state of my life, the state of the world, etc. - and I think I need to make a change. I'm really really in need of a new job, I think. Problem is that to get a "good" job, I need more education. I'm toying with the idea of going back to school. It's something I'm going to have to think about a lot, since it would have a definite financial impact on the wife and I if I went back to school - even part-time. So right now I'm just considering my options and we will see what happens I suppose. On a different tack, check out this link to a auction on eBay - Imperial Star Destroyer replica (the auction has ended). Looks like a LOT of work went into that, huh?

No comments: