Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally - More first birthday pictures

Well, Blogger has been giving me lots of problems, but I was finally able to upload some more pictures from the birthday party. I've loaded up as many as I could for today, and I'm hopeful that tomorrow I'll be able to put up some more.


Sara's cousin Amanda and brother-in-law Beau play cornhole



My sister Megan with Victoria



And with Kayla



Looks yummy!



Mara and Kayla



Connor really wants to help the cornhole players



And so does Kayla



Alex is ready for birthday cupcake



Mara is too



C'mon - Give us the good stuff!!



Go for it, Alex!



Mara gets hers too



Alex is making short work of it



But Mara seems a little unsure



Now she's getting the idea!



But she could still use a helping hand



Alex likes cupcakes :)



Mara is wondering what the sticky stuff on her hand is



Alex is pretty much done



Mara is really enjoying this, though



Maybe having something to drink will help



Alex will have some too



Oooh, it's present time!!



Mara seems much more interested now



Mara really wants that toy phone



Alex really wants that shirt!



Mara is really enjoying getting presents



Alex is too - in his own way



Mara likes playing with the paper



Alex wants to put all his presents in his mouth



Oooh - A boat!!



Oooh - A dragon!



Oooh - More paper!!!



Mara is wondering what is in the basket



Blocks? Let me at 'em!



Alex wants to see too


Thanks again to my brother Josh for taking these, as well as the previous post's pictures. If I can get Blogger to let more upload more pictures tomorrow, I'll be using shots from another guest photographer. See you then!

No comments: