Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Twin Pictures II (or so...) - Electric Twin-a-loo

I know, I know - It's been WAY too long since the last pictures were posted. I admit it, I suck. But havin' kids is HARD, ya'll (just read it in your best Britney voice, it'll make sense...) Anywhosit, here are the real stars of the blog - the twins!


The twins in their high chairs



Alex



Mara



Alex Man!



Mara Bear!



Alex is Jumperooing (is that a word?)



Alex in the Jumperoo



Mara is Jumperooing



Mara in the Jumperoo



Dueling Jumperoos!



Another dueling Jumperoo shot



Jumperoo Alex



Jumperoo Mara



Ready for a stroll outside



Off we go!



Don't make Alex angry - You wouldn't like him when he's angry...



I think they are trying to activate their Wondertwin powers!



Tummy Time



Alex



Mara

No comments: