Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good news/Bad news

Got a little of both, but I'm going to lead with the good -
The US Postal Service has announced the latest in it's series of Commemorative stamps. Special stamps commemorating the 30th anniversary of the release of Star Wars will be available starting in May. You can find out more about them (and also vote for your favorite) at www.uspsjedimaster.com. I voted for Vader (Big surprise...)

Now for the bad news. I was involved in an auto accident Tuesday morning, and I'm afraid that my nice wonderful Saturn Vue may be no more. It was damaged pretty badly, but I still have to wait till the insurance adjuster looks at it before it's final fate will be decided. Can't really get much more into particulars of what happened, but rest assured that I'm OK (mostly, in quite a bit of pain though). Pretty bad news, I know, but thankfully my 28 week pregnant wife was not in the car. Always have to look for the silver lining, I suppose.

No comments: